Monday, May 18, 2009

mary louise shows off her big nipple

Actress Mary Louise Parker Boobs Photos feels regret, remorse, and that she was goaded into appearing nude on the season finale of the Showtime hit Weeds by the director of the show.

As we know Actress Mary-Louise Parker stripped off her clothes for the season finale of “Weeds” last year but she confessed she was forced into it. Mary-Louise didn’t want to expose her breasts and saw no reason to do so.

“I didn’t think I needed to be naked, and I fought with the director about it, and now I’m bitter,” Parker was quoted by More magazine as saying.

“I knew it was going to be on the Internet ‘Mary-Louise shows off her big nipples’.

“I wish I hadn’t done that. I was goaded into it.”In one scene, Mary-Louise’s character is naked in the bathtub, and Parker now claims that the director “goaded” her into it. She felt that her character didn’t need to be naked, and she fought with the director over it.The result? She did the scene in the nude, and her attitude is now “bitter”. She feared her boobs would become the talk of the internet.

She does look really good for 44, or for 34. She’s one of those actresses who can do no wrong in my book, and I love her attitude about aging and about her work. It seems like she and Roberto Benabib really did have some kind of hardcore disagreement over the nudity, but I doubt the controversy will cause anyone to loose their job.Mary- Louise is reportedly quitting after the sixth season and since there is no reason for the show to continue without her that is the end of “Weeds”. If she doesn’t feel comfortable to work with the directors and producers of the show, I think Mary-Louise is doing the right thing!

More Hot Stories:
the bachelorette jillian harris
rapper dolla killed

0 comments: