Tuesday, June 23, 2009

megan fox snubs boy


Megan Fox ignored the little boy who was trying to give a beautiful yellow rose to her when she was leaving the premier of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, last week.

Unfortunately one of the photographers took the picture of the very scene where Megan is ignoring the small cute young man presenting the yellow rose to her.

Fox’ s bodyguard pushed the kid away after the paparazzi created a chaos around the actress.Megan talked to Collider about the situation and showed that she is not made of ice and apologized saying:

“I feel so sad for him. That kills me.It breaks my heart. And if you know his name, I’ll send him a personal apology. I’m horrified—I would never do that. I’m sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose.”

The picture was then uploaded on the internet and the great hot actress Megan Fox got busted.

More Hot Stories:
perez hilton assaulted
john and kate plus 8 announcement
jon and kate divorce papers

0 comments: