Thursday, July 16, 2009

bethenny frankel engaged


Sorry guys, Bethenny Frankel will soon be off the market!

A few days after being spotted in Miami with a diamond ring on her finger, the rep for The Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel has officially announced her engagement to boyfriend Jason Hoppy.

The "Real Housewives of New York" star, who has been dating boyfriend Jason Hoppy for the past eight months, plans to get engaged, her rep confirmed to Usmagazine.com.

"I can confirm Bethenny and Jason are in love and plan on getting married," her rep said. "So I guess this is the starter ring."

"He's hunting for the ring, but in the meantime this is a place holder or promise ring," the source tells Us.

"I'm in love," Frankel revealed at a Hamptons event. "I'm pretty much certain I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him ... I’m really happy."

The couple first met 8 months ago in the NYC nightclub, Tenjune, and since then have been inseparable.

More Hot Stories:
ivanka trump engaged to jared kushner
michael jackson pepsi commercial hair on fire
Lo Bosworth Dating Scott Hochstadt
daniel radcliffe equus photos
obama first pitch
Rebecca Romijn Shows the Twins
caleb koke car accident

0 comments: