Wednesday, July 15, 2009

penelope cruz pregnant??


Gossiping is fun. Sometimes what is said is true, other times it isn’t.

One that we’re unsure about is that Penelope Cruz is pregnant with Javier Bardem’s baby!

Although she recently told reporters that she doesn’t want kids right now, the New York Post is spreading the rumor that Cruz may not be telling the whole truth.

The Oscar winning actress recently told press, “I want to have babies one day but not right now. When I do it I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life. I don’t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.”

In yesterday's Page Six, Cruz looked plumper than ever in a photo of her and beau Javier Bardem leaving a U2 concert in Paris.

More Hot Stories:
kesha nicole nichols pictures
jon gosselin engaged??
richard jefferson wedding
Sara Evans Sing at All-Star Game
hailey glassman mugshot
jon gosselin engaged
ryan ross cocaine picture

0 comments: