Friday, April 17, 2009

Diddy dropped Aundrea Fimbres


Although Danity Kane has been done since last season's finale of "Making The Band 4," the group's journey, documented by MTV finally came to a close Thursday night (April 16) when Aundrea was given her walking papers.

Diddy dropped Aundrea Fimbres and ended Danity Kane on Making the Band 4 tonight. Dawn Richard will remain under Bad Boy contract.

During last season's finale, Diddy dismantled DK, letting Aubrey O'Day, D.Woods, and Shannon Bex free of the group. However, Aundrea Fimbres and Dawn Richard, were the last ones standing.

On Thursday's episode, according to Rap-Up.com, Diddy revealed that Aundrea has been axed.

So, what was Dawn's fate? Well, Diddy spared her, explaining that he'd love to continue their working relationship.

"As far as for you Dawn, I still want to make music with you, I still want you to be signed to the label," Diddy said, "and if I decide to put back together Danity Kane, then you'll be the only member that'd still be there.

"This isn't a decision I wanted to make," he continued. "To be honest, ya'll girls made this decision for me."

Noticably upset, Aundrea shared her piece in a parting interview, saying the situation "sucks."

"We worked really, really hard to be where we are and for it to end the way that it did, sucks," she said. "But I can't be mad. I've done the things that I came here to do."

Dawn is now the sole surviving member of Danity Kane now, so what's next? Part 2 of the "Making The Band 4" finale will air next Thursday. Guess we have to tune in to find out.

Diddy to Aundrea:


“You’re a great person, you’re a great girl, but if I did another group, I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing a group with you. I’ve given a lot of thought and I’m gonna let you out your contract too.”

Diddy to Dawn:

“As far as for you Dawn, I still want to make music with you, I still want you to be signed to the label, and if I decide to put back together Danity Kane, then you’ll be the only member that’d still be there. This isn’t a decision I wanted to make. To be honest, ya’ll girls made this decision for me.”

Aundrea’s reaction:

“We worked really, really hard to be where we are and for it to end the way that it did, sucks,” she said. “But I can’t be mad. I’ve done the things that I came here to do.”

Yet, is this really the end of Danity Kane, or just a false teaser for part 2 next week?

More Hot Stories:
Jasmine Waltz is Ryan Seacrest Girlfriend
jennifer hudson on american idol
susan boyle cry me a river

0 comments: