Monday, April 20, 2009

Rachel McAdams and Josh Lucas

Rachel McAdams and actor boyfriend Josh Lucas were spotted looking very cozy at NYC’s Orchard Street eatery Little Giant.

“They blended in with the regular hipsters,” a spywitness tells Page Six. “They were smitten kittens and spent most of the meal making out. At one point, she rested her head right next to him on the pillows lining the windowsill.”

The actress is convinced a phantom was trying to pass on a message when she woke in the night and a voice was speaking to her in her hotel room.

She explains, "We were in Washington and we were staying in this hotel and I woke up in the middle of the night. I swear I'd turned the TV off before I went to bed - but the TV was on and there was a woman on the TV and she was saying my name.
"She said, 'Rachel, don't turn me off.'"

On Friday, Josh was spotted helping Rachel find an apartment to live in while she shoots her flick Morning Glory.

Rachel McAdams and Josh Lucas: Shacking Up?

They’re definitely one of the cutest young couples in Hollywood, and it looks like Rachel McAdams and Josh Lucas are already taking a major step in their relationship.

The “Notebook” babe and her “Sweet Home Alabama” hunk were spotted heading back to their Midtown Manhattan hotel this morning (April 17) after apartment shopping together, leading to speculation that they’re looking for a Big Apple pad to share.

In related news, Rachel recently told press that when it comes time for her to have children, she envisions living in a more rural setting.

“I would give it a good shot for a while. I grew up in a small town, with a small backyard and raspberry bushes. My parents had a garden, but it was very basic. I think one thing that kids who grow up on farms really have going for them is they have exposure to death and birth in a totally different way. I think it takes away a little but of the mystery and a little but of the fear, and I do wish I had that.”

More Hot Stories:
kristen dalton win Miss USA 2009
jessica simpson swimwear

0 comments: