Tuesday, April 21, 2009

julie chen pregnant

Julie Chen, the presenter of the American version of Big Brother, has announced that she is expecting a baby with her husband, CBS president Les Moonves.

She confirmed the news live today on The Early Show, CBS’s morning news programme, and revealed that her due date is October 4th. The child will be her first with Moonves, who has three children,Adam, Michael and Sara from a previous relationship.

Chen also said that she will continue to present Big Brother during her pregnancy, with the eleventh series of the show set to begin in July.

“It wasn’t a big Sunday at the buffet table,” Julie joked. “I’m starting to show now! I’m not taking maternity leave from Big Brother. I e-mailed my boss over there this weekend and I said, ‘Don’t worry. I can still do the show!’”

Les, 60, and Julie were married in 2004.

Congratulations, Julie!

More Hot Stories:
Cheerleader coach,Carlie Beck fired
Miss North Carolina USA crowned Miss USA 2009
Leroy Tellgren arrested for Garza’s murder

0 comments: